Criminal Justice Act
CJA eVoucher District of Oregon
- Link to eVoucher site. As of 05/06/2019, eVoucher has been tested and is compatible with Chrome 62, Edge 16, Firefox 57, Internet Explorer 10.1 with Compatibility Mode, Internet Explorer 11, and Safari 10.1.
eVoucher 6.4 Expired Passwords and Locked Account access instructions
- Instructions to access your Single Login Profile if your password expired or your account was locked.
eVoucher 6.4 FAQ
eVoucher 6.4 Creating a Single Login Profile
- Instructions to create your Single Login Profile for the first time.
eVoucher 6.4 Modifying Single Login Profile
- Instructions to make changes to your Single Login Profile
eVoucher 6.4 Modifying Court Profile
- Instructions to make changes to one of your Court Profiles
eVoucher 6.4 Linking prior usernames to your Single Login Profile
- Instructions to link your Court Profiles to your Single Login Profile
eVoucher new Vendor form.docx
- Word version of form for new experts and attorneys to be added to eVoucher as users
eVoucher new Vendor form.pdf
- PDF version of form for new experts and attorneys to be added to eVoucher as users
eVoucher Requesting Additional Funds
- Help on submitting subsequent authorization requests for experts
eVoucher 4_2_1 Attorney Manual.pdf
- Attorney and expert technical manual. For updated information, see Help, eVoucher documentation when logged into eVoucher