I have received a ticket while on federal property, now what do I do?

If you have received a ticket for a minor offense while on federal property, you generally have the option of either paying the fine or appearing in federal court to contest your ticket. If you choose to pay the fine, please follow the instructions on the ticket you received. If you choose to contest your ticket, do not pay. You will soon receive a letter giving you a date on which to appear in federal court. If the officer wrote a date on your ticket, please call our office prior to your date to see if you are on the court's calendar