Now that Oregon legalized marijuana, what happens with my earlier marijuana conviction?

Under Oregon's new law, most marijuana-related state felonies, including those related to growing and selling cannabis, can be set aside. 
To be eligible, you must meet a handful of conditions: First, you have to wait three years since your conviction to request that it be sealed. You also have to be off probation or parole and you have to have met all the conditions of your sentence, including paying fines. You can't have another conviction, except for motor vehicle violations, within the past 10 years. And you can't be currently charged with a crime.

While most marijuana state felonies are now eligible to be sealed, growing or selling cannabis within 1,000 feet of a school and selling to a minor are not.

You must apply to have your conviction sealed in the circuit court of the county in which you were convicted.  

The state charges $252 for these requests. The Oregon State Police charges an additional $80 for fingerprinting, which is required. Other fees may apply depending on the county. Metro Public Defenders, often will help people for free.

Find forms here for Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington counties.